Things I’ve been up to . . .

In a couple of days, my blog post will go live on about this dress.


Once it’s posted I’ll write up a little blurb and link the full post.  I also finished and emailed off my second make for the Minerva Makers Team today.

Looking down

And then the third make’s fabric arrived yesterday in the mail.

IMG_3333 is providing the fabric for all of these makes.  I sew it up, write about it and photograph the make.  So far it has been a fun new challenge.  My husband wondered how I’d do with deadlines since I’ve been out of the traditional work field for so long, but having spent a year hitting weekly deadlines with makes this hasn’t been much of an issue.

I’m excited for the challenge and enjoying it so far.

Once each post goes live, I’ll share the link here and some photos.

In non-minerva related news, I have two dresses and a pair of burnside bibs cut out and ready to assemble.  I also finally settled on what fabric to pair with my Sewhouse7 Teahouse Dress.  I had about two weeks between finishing the above Minerva makes and this new fabric coming but had a bit of sewing block.  I wrestled with which fabrics to pair with which patterns.  I spent time sketching and looking at pictures but no actual sewing occurred.  And now five projects are piled up and waiting for attention.  There’s likely to be several posts in the near future.

That’s all for now.  I’ll keep you updated on when the Minerva makes go live and I’ll be posting these other makes in the next few weeks.

Happy Sewing, friends!

1 comment

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: