I ran across this fabric in the clearance aisle. It’s certainly different, so I wasn’t surprised it was there. It required imagination.
This pattern was easy, fun and really quick. I finished the skirt in one day. So here are the results!
The most challenging part of this project was finding a body suit that I liked to go with the skirt. This search was rather annoying and in the end I found success at the Gap. This is one of the first patterns I’ve made that I’ve already bought more fabric to make another, I LOVE this skirt. The only deviation that I made from the pattern was I did an invisible hem. I prefer those in dresses and skirts so I take the liberty to do them whenever I can make the swap.
Next weeks fun is the reveal of my Halloween costume. I’ve started it already and it’s safe to say that tulle fabric and I are not going to be best friends forever. I’m excited to see what you think of the final product.
Wow, I love it! Turned out so great!
LikeLiked by 1 person